Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the dealership today i was hoping to get a blue exterior and red interior they said i have to wait for that which i will, so what do you think of the blue and red combo since i havent seen it in real life but each of them individually was stunning

·
Registered
354 Posts
I haven't seen it in person for myself in that exact combo but I have seen and been in an RC with a red interior and been in an RC with a blue exterior (black interior), with how the layout is on the red interior, it should go well with blue, i don't see why not.

hopefully you can get a look at this combo in person soon enough, if you report back :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Its not something that I would opt for but I am open to seeing it as well. It seems like it could be a bit too much color for my taste. If you added a white racing stripe , you could make it look like a big Lexus USA RC 350 F.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I own the Blue/Gray... The Blue/Red would be a special order vehicle as you said... A colleague of mine here at the dealership is thinking of ordering one for himself in that combo

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I own the Blue/Gray... The Blue/Red would be a special order vehicle as you said... A colleague of mine here at the dealership is thinking of ordering one for himself in that combo
do you have any idea how much longer it could take for someone to finally take delivery of one vs an RC that isn't on special order?

·
Registered
103 Posts
That combo is not in production, so it would be special order only, the colors the blue come with that are in production are the black/gray/Flaxen... Order time from being submitted to dealership is about a 4-5 month wait as of right now

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So how long does it take for a special order to be built and delivered? 4-5 months? I think it would be worth the wait to have something unique, though like I said before I can't say if I'd like the color combo until I see it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
So how long does it take for a special order to be built and delivered? 4-5 months? I think it would be worth the wait to have something unique, though like I said before I can't say if I'd like the color combo until I see it.
Yea about 4-5 months from when the order is submitted and accepted

·
Registered
295 Posts
i went to the dealership today i was hoping to get a blue exterior and red interior they said i have to wait for that which i will, so what do you think of the blue and red combo since i havent seen it in real life but each of them individually was stunning
Thats not a comination that you see everyday. Deifinitwly unique and man that is some serious contrast. I would love to see it in person too.

Keep us posted :D

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
4-5 months is quite some time for a car like this on a special order, those placing a special order better have patience forged of Bethlehem steel :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
4-5 months is a long while, but I'm sure that some people are willing to wait it out. Once you actually get your specially made car in your driveway it would be a nice pay off.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Those two colors do work well together - good contrast. I wonder if you can special order the opposite.. Is it possible to get blue leather interior with red or white exterior??

Cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
Those two colors do work well together - good contrast. I wonder if you can special order the opposite.. Is it possible to get blue leather interior with red or white exterior??

Cheers

No such thing as blue leather... Interior options for F sport RC350s are as follows/ Black/Stratus grey/Flaxen/Red

1 - 15 of 15 Posts