Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only mod i have been able to do because no parts are currently avaliable (suspension/front rear lips/ exhaust) WRapped the front grill and window trim matte black, as well as de badged and painted rear L emblem matte black to match front and side trim. Any advice or knowledge of other mods or parts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ross, I thought about it, but i like to see at night lol , I will attempt to tint the front emblem so its darker! Pics when i complete that, it is just too cold for the tint to properly adhere currently.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Ross, I thought about it, but i like to see at night lol , I will attempt to tint the front emblem so its darker! Pics when i complete that, it is just too cold for the tint to properly adhere currently.
it also depends on how dark of a tint you go

people really want this even go as far as getting higher output bulbs to compensate

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I'll admit that I haven't really heard of tinting headlights before.
The Camaro5 group do that a lot. I think it is supposed to make the car look more stealth or bad ass. IMHO anything that cuts down on the light coming from a headlight or taillight and is just dumb.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
tinting headlights have been around for a long time across many makes and models.
observing the tuning scene over the past years, there's quite a broad range of cars with them, which is expected considering the ease of doing it, or if you're paying someone, how much cheaper it can be than other 'modifications'

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I also am not sure about legality. When I started typing tinted headlight into google it recommended finishing it with "legal in Ontario" and "illegal". So I would say that if you are thinking about this you should look into whether it is legal in your jurisdiction or not.

Here is a look at what the tined and non tinted taillights look like on the Camaro.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.