Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

What did you do to your RC350 / RCF today?

21K views 45 replies 29 participants last post by  incognito 
#1 ·
Share what you did today with the Lexus RC community!

Example: Picked up my new wheels and tires having them installed today! Stay tuned for pictures.

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Getting first service done today.

Anything goes....

#29 ·
Got all my LEDs installed. My buddy runs a local LED & HID store. Let me know if you guys need any!
Lights look a lot BRIGHTER than they are. Needed garage light to help me pop the covers off haha

Heres some pics.

#38 ·
New to the forum - picked up a '15 RC350 F-Sport. It's been 2 weeks so I figured it's time to start changing it.
Put Swift springs on it today and TRIED to put Ichiban 20mm wheel spacers on the back wheels, which I've seen on a couple forums that 20mm is about right with stock wheels. However, the lugs stick too far through and the wheel won't seat all the way down. The spacers are bolt on to the car, then bolt the wheel to the spacer type.
Anyone else have this issue?

#41 ·
I did a wash, but at first it was unsuccessful because I forgot the wax and there were water stains that I could not remove. In the instructions How to remove water spots from car | Water spots removal found a way to remove water stains using plain vinegar and distilled water, which I mixed half of 500 grams and rubbed with a towel, then I did the polishing and everything went well. How do you like the way to remove stains then?

#43 ·
I installed a Pedal Commander in my RC 350 and...... Oh Dear LORD! It wakes the car up and totally gives a whole new feel to the cars accelleration profile. Crazy responsive. The only downside is your need to get in there and squeeze the factory plug like your life depended on it and eventually it comes loose but the prob is that there is so little room up there that avg size guys cant use the other arm to leverage it off so.......you squeeze and it releases but there is no way to initiate the unplugging. Eventually it will let go but if you can hire a small thin person who crushes walnuts w his bare hands for fun....slip him a couple o bucks and ask him to give it a go. Another hint is to take a pic of the serial number before you mount the pedal commander because after you download the app and then make the bluetooth connection ion it will ask you for the serial number on the back of the unit ( I put my setting on the pedal commander to Sport +2 ). Once it's all done you will feel like you are driving a caged beast in Normal Mode and when u switch to Sport mode in your RC....you're gone. Pedal Commander advises to not switch modes on the head unit of the pedal commander while driving. Also leave your keys in the house while installing the unit P Commander advises it as a precaution. So worth having that snap to your accelerator. IMHO

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.