Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you please tell us what brand of tires has Lexus decided to put on your RC.
I have my RC 350 F Sport RWD on order and was wondering what brands are they putting on.
All of the RC 350's here in NJ I have seen are AWD, so I have not been able to find out what will be on my new ride when it shows up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heard good things about these tires. How are you liking them so far and how many miles have you been able to put on them so far?
I actually removed them at 400 miles and put on aftermarket wheels with Toyo Proxes 4 Plus tires. They seemed OK for the 400 miles that I did drive them though. They were quiet and smooth. Being all season compound I don't think they would be very good performance tires.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I actually removed them at 400 miles and put on aftermarket wheels with Toyo Proxes 4 Plus tires. They seemed OK for the 400 miles that I did drive them though. They were quiet and smooth. Being all season compound I don't think they would be very good performance tires.
What aftermarket wheels did you end up getting for your RC? Any pictures of the setup?

·
Registered
10 Posts
My rear wheel drive has Bridgestone Potenza all around, an all season tire here in Louisiana. Having driven it in torrential downpours twice now in the last two weeks, these tires are indeed sticky and confidence inspiring.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My rear wheel drive has Bridgestone Potenza all around, an all season tire here in Louisiana. Having driven it in torrential downpours twice now in the last two weeks, these tires are indeed sticky and confidence inspiring.
I have the same on my RC350 FSport, and they do indeed perform well. My big complaint, however, is the road noise they produce, especially at low speeds.
Do you find this to be true? And are these summer or all-season tires? I know I was told to expect about only 15,000 miles to the set, and, because of the noise, I can't wait til they wear out!
Any ideas for a quieter replacement all-season tire?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts