Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

Vossen Wheels on Lexus RC's

29328 Views 26 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  DCRH
Just had to share these great examples of Lexus RC's on Vossen wheels, so far my favorites.

See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Just had to share these great examples of Lexus RC's on Vossen wheels, so far my favorites.

u beat me to it, the black rc on the vossen vfs2 is my car. lol ig: mfresh_21 i have better pics on my page check em out ;)
Love the first picture of the black RC with the gold Vossen rims. Black and gold looks great together in my opinion. Might look even better with some of the silver blacked out.
Agree with the silver being blacked out, but those rims are super sexy on the RC
Not quite so much a fan of the white rims that are in the second photo on the blue Lexus though. I just don't think white rims look good ever really. They look expensive, yet cheap at the same time in my opinion. Kinda toyish.
u beat me to it, the black rc on the vossen vfs2 is my car. lol ig: mfresh_21 i have better pics on my page check em out ;)
haha got to love how online communities work.
originally found it and more on your post on CL, along with the rest included, as you probably know by now.
Not quite so much a fan of the white rims that are in the second photo on the blue Lexus though. I just don't think white rims look good ever really. They look expensive, yet cheap at the same time in my opinion. Kinda toyish.
Those r silver.
If you're going to go with Vossen dual concaves are a must.
How much do a set of Vossens roughly cost without tires?
How much do a set of Vossens roughly cost without tires?
Depends on size. Check their website and contact them with the size and style of wheel you want for exact pricing.
Depends on size. Check their website and contact them with the size and style of wheel you want for exact pricing.
i want vossen but they are SOOOOO EXPENSIVE... :crying::crying::crying:
An RC lowered on stock wheels creates a great starting point, lowered cars always look good :D
This :(
hey ~ love the gold rims. just wonder~ is it a 20 inch that you got on there?
For anyone that missed this special Lexus RC on Vossens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=LgrWU91siN0
krew has a nice gallery of a Matte White Pearl on Vossens. They're too beefy/heavy for my taste, but they do look good sitting still...

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2015/04...arl-white-lexus-rc-f-on-20-vossen-vps-wheels/

See less See more
An RC lowered on stock wheels creates a great starting point, lowered cars always look good :D
I like the look of lowered cars too but I get nervous about it. You can barely go over speed bumps and potholes present a danger as well. Is this something that you guys worry about as well?
I like the look of lowered cars too but I get nervous about it. You can barely go over speed bumps and potholes present a danger as well. Is this something that you guys worry about as well?
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...
So what did you end up doing to remedy the situation?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.