Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Love the first picture of the black RC with the gold Vossen rims. Black and gold looks great together in my opinion. Might look even better with some of the silver blacked out.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not quite so much a fan of the white rims that are in the second photo on the blue Lexus though. I just don't think white rims look good ever really. They look expensive, yet cheap at the same time in my opinion. Kinda toyish.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u beat me to it, the black rc on the vossen vfs2 is my car. lol ig: mfresh_21 i have better pics on my page check em out ;)
haha got to love how online communities work.
originally found it and more on your post on CL, along with the rest included, as you probably know by now.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
An RC lowered on stock wheels creates a great starting point, lowered cars always look good :D
I like the look of lowered cars too but I get nervous about it. You can barely go over speed bumps and potholes present a danger as well. Is this something that you guys worry about as well?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I like the look of lowered cars too but I get nervous about it. You can barely go over speed bumps and potholes present a danger as well. Is this something that you guys worry about as well?
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...
So what did you end up doing to remedy the situation?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts