Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Not quite so much a fan of the white rims that are in the second photo on the blue Lexus though. I just don't think white rims look good ever really. They look expensive, yet cheap at the same time in my opinion. Kinda toyish.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I like the look of lowered cars too but I get nervous about it. You can barely go over speed bumps and potholes present a danger as well. Is this something that you guys worry about as well?
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
MY INFINITI G35 looked better than most out there... there was just something different about it. When i replaced the Shocks on it, I realized that the previous owner had installed lowering springs on it.

Even though it looked great and handled so nice!!! I hated it because it ate the tires unevenly... They will always wear off from about a quater of the tire from the inside... I hated it...

and yes I always balance, rotated and kept it aligned... the middle of the tire would have 7/10 life left and the sides in and out would be exposing wires...
So what did you end up doing to remedy the situation?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts