Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOM'S is developing a body kit for the RC-F based on the aero kit of their Super GT RC...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looks pretty good to me. Will be cool to see it fully finished and on a real RC. I like the little black accent in front of the door.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
One thing we ALL can agree on is how horrible those wheels are. They'll only look good in winter, digging through snow, for all other times, a wheel design that actually complements the TOM's kit is needed

·
Banned
742 Posts
One thing we ALL can agree on is how horrible those wheels are. They'll only look good in winter, digging through snow, for all other times, a wheel design that actually complements the TOM's kit is needed
fairly certain they're just mocked up stock wheels

·
Registered
103 Posts
fairly certain they're just mocked up stock wheels

The wheels in the first picture are an actual RC-F wheel option.... and it doesnt do the car justice what so ever... we have gotten a couple into the dealership with them and its just not right.... i most definitely prefer the directional looking wheel with the polished/gray spokes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
To be honest, I do like body kits but I find them to be a bit to much some times. Personally, I think the Lexus RC-F looks great exactly how it comes from the factory. Clean and simple. The only mods I would do are maybe a wrap and rims.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
If you are getting a body kit then you are really trying to stand out. Its not subtle at all. STill cool, but not for most people who want to use the car as a daily driver.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
These stock RC-F wheels would have looked better:

But that's only when considering factory wheel options.
Ultimately, someone who drops coin on TOM's parts will get wheels to complement it, or wheels that do a better job of that than OEM.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My favorite part of that color is the finish though. It looks so nice and glossy. I like how you can see reflections bending over the curves of the vehicle and how the light changes the shading of the car.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The front lip and side diffuser look good but the hood vent might be a bit much and not neccessary.

Just wait until Wald International comes out with their kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts