Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dat body sculpting, seriously show me any European car today that matches this, let alone at the same price. Jag F-type coupe was a hit at the LA auto show, and yet the body panels are no comparison:

Questionable fog light placement aside, It's a work of art.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Behold the quality of these sheetmetal creases...the exacting tolerances...sheer perfection and luxury of the highest level.

Do you appreciate how difficult this is to engineer and manufacture?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You make some very good points, Lexus has always been like this with cars like this and it's things like what we're seeing here that should make us appreciate it more. But do you think they will price it accordingly or try to take a hit in hope of building a good rep with it?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
A lot of people don't like the "Nike swooshes" in the headlights. I don't mind them though. In fact I like them. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
407 Posts
it is very similar to the F Type red

The RC didn't get as much press as the F-Type but I think it deserves some good attention

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
it's funny to see that Lexus has more complicated design cue's than Jaguar, kind of expected it to be the other way around.
quite glad to see a japanese car maker stepping up to this level.

·
Registered
407 Posts
that line in the fender is unreal

must be hard to design something like that and not have it cost too much money or too much time to make.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts