Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Lexus RC-F is here finally to compete with the likes of the BMW M4. This sports coupe is aggressive inside and out with a powerful V8 engine under the hood and a predator-like grille. A big thanks to Road & Track for dropping the first official pictures and details today.

The 2015 Lexus RC-F is basically a meaner version of the 2015 Lexus RC. Changes between the two vehicles include boxed out fender flares, stacked quad exhaust pipes, and a much more aggressive front end. Inside the Lexus RC-F you'll find a 5.0-litre V8 engine. This engine is likely a reworked version of the motor in the Lexus IS-F. The retuning work put into the engine should make it able to spit out around 500 hp. Sound like fun?

There are no exact specifications out yet about the Lexus RC-F, but we should get to know the car a lot better when it is put on show at the Detroit Auto Show. One last thing that we do know about the RC-F is that it will have an 8-speed paddle shift automatic transmission.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not exactly sure about how much horsepower the RC F will be producing. I found 500 hp yesterday but today I have found articles that are saying at least 450 hp. So it is going to be powerful, I think that Lexus hasn't revealed exactly how much horsepower is actually in there yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts