Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have been looking around, KW Suspension being one of them, and I haven't seen anything show up as yet. You might want to shoot an email over to which ever brand you want a suspension system from to see what their plans are for the RC.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i haven't seen anything either

seeing how big of a deal the RC is i bet automotive blogs will be quick to report on these parts becoming available

·
Registered
55 Posts
As of this posting all i have seen is the F-Sport intake and Joe Z exhaust, absolutely nothing on suspension.

How important is upgrading to aftermarket suspension parts to you over say something else like a performance intake or aftermarket exhaust?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As of this posting all i have seen is the F-Sport intake and Joe Z exhaust, absolutely nothing on suspension.

How important is upgrading to aftermarket suspension parts to you over say something else like a performance intake or aftermarket exhaust?
Not too worried about exhaust or intake. I plan to get coils with a good drop, a bbk, and wheels.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Tanabe NF210 for the GS works. Here's mine with those installed:

That looks awesome!
I think i'm going to start a thread on aftermarket wheels to get the dreaming process going here :D

All you need now is a drop! Too bad suspension components are not available as yet... don't cut your coils :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That looks awesome!
I think i'm going to start a thread on aftermarket wheels to get the dreaming process going here :D

All you need now is a drop! Too bad suspension components are not available as yet... don't cut your coils :D
Lol. He does have a drop...just not much of one. He has the Tanabe springs for the GS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks awesome!

Yeah I do already have a drop and this is as low as I care to go. I used the Tanabe springs for the GS which they claim drops the front 1.1" and the rear 1.25". I think my front dropped more like 2" or more since it had the AWD stance in the front in stock form.

·
Registered
97 Posts
that's a good ride height to be at, looks to be just about perfect for daily driving, although out of preference, I would go lower, but that's just me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Glad something worked out for you, but for myself i need more of a drop so a lot of us are still waiting on someone to release something.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Glad something worked out for you, but for myself i need more of a drop so a lot of us are still waiting on someone to release something.
Something i'll be on the look out for is a coil over system with bags on the top for instant adjustment as where i live and where i'll be driving... i'll really need it, something along the lines of what was seen here: SEMA plays host to a trio of tuned Lexus coupes

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi there,

When do you think a coil over system will be available? and roughly how much would a coil over system like that cost?

Cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi there,

When do you think a coil over system will be available? and roughly how much would a coil over system like that cost?

Cheers
No one knows a time period, I have emailed a couple companies with no response.... Anywhere from $800-$1,500 depending on the brand

1 - 20 of 49 Posts