Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprising exactly no one, the RC-F GT500 took the opening round of Japanese Super GT, oh and it also took second and fourth places.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Now thats what I love to see!

What will be interesting is seeing what all the street legal road versions of all of these can do on a track doing a time attack race.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not sure but going off of what we know about their production versions is what i think is a good starting point, still, lots to look into when it comes to these GT cars since they are much different than production versions

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Super GT cars are longer and wider, more extravagant aero packs, more power...

Just compare the RC GT500 with the RC GT3...

·
Registered
295 Posts
The GT500 model looks liek it would make the most out of all those canards and air ducts. but they are both just as wide.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Yeah both do seem just as wide, im sure the fender width in mm's are about the same, just different styling, GT500 model looks more intense

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looking at this gt500 is just intense and obviously overkill to be driven on the streets. just imagine the amount of downforce on it and I'd say there is a full underbody diffuser to make it glide through the air.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GT3 cars have to be closer to production than GT500 cars do if I'm remembering correctly. Oh well, don't trust a stranger on the internet ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Looking at this gt500 is just intense and obviously overkill to be driven on the streets. just imagine the amount of downforce on it and I'd say there is a full underbody diffuser to make it glide through the air.
It would be killer to see that on the streets, kind of like this beast that's road-legal:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts