Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I've owned my car for about 3 months now. This is just the 3rd RC350 that I have spotted!!! Excuse the low quality pic...

IS THE OWNER ON THIS FORUM???

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hey Guys,

I've owned my car for about 3 months now. This is just the 3rd RC350 that I have spotted!!! Excuse the low quality pic...

IS THE OWNER ON THIS FORUM???
Hi, thepro78

Wow, great find and I have ONLY seen one white RCF, in the San Gabriel Valley area a few weeks ago. Besides seeing the RC350's and RCF's at the dealerships, I highly doubt I would catch two or more parked side by side outside of the sales lots. Hehe..

One of my co-workers is considering on getting a new Infinity G35 but I kinda hinted him on test driving a RC350 F Sport first. He thought Lexus vehicles are for older people or senior citizens. Hehe.. I showed him pictures of the the RCF I am getting and some RC350's. He likes the look and power but hopefully, seeing them in person will make him change his mind. I feel like a salesman representing Lexus now. Hehe..

I will keep everyone posted and hopefully, he will be a new Lexus RC350 Owner and Forum Member. hehe.. ;-)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Got to love spotting another RC during a time when they're not that common to come by... yet.
I hope I won't get in trouble for mentioning this but, also posting this on club lexus will be a good thing to do. I'm a fan of both this forum and CL :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi, thepro78

Wow, great find and I have ONLY seen one white RCF, in the San Gabriel Valley area a few weeks ago. Besides seeing the RC350's and RCF's at the dealerships, I highly doubt I would catch two or more parked side by side outside of the sales lots. Hehe..

One of my co-workers is considering on getting a new Infinity G35 but I kinda hinted him on test driving a RC350 F Sport first. He thought Lexus vehicles are for older people or senior citizens. Hehe.. I showed him pictures of the the RCF I am getting and some RC350's. He likes the look and power but hopefully, seeing them in person will make him change his mind. I feel like a salesman representing Lexus now. Hehe..

I will keep everyone posted and hopefully, he will be a new Lexus RC350 Owner and Forum Member. hehe.. ;-)
Tell him that I come from a G35 Coupe... This is faster and way nicer than the G35. I love the G35 but its just outdated now... and parts or upgrades do not get any cheaper... :(

I spotted the Orange one... The black one is mine ;)!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got to love spotting another RC during a time when they're not that common to come by... yet.
I hope I won't get in trouble for mentioning this but, also posting this on club lexus will be a good thing to do. I'm a fan of both this forum and CL :D
unfortunately... Some idiot thought it was a good idea to block websites on the work computers.... So I can's access the club lexus forum from this computer...lol When i get home i'm just sick of the computer... so i dont even log in there...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well OP you're about to spot a 4th RC in the SFV. Just leased one tonight, I take delivery tomorrow.
Where in the valley are you located? let's do a mini gathering of Lexus!!!! lol

There is another one that I see at least once a month. It's a White RC350 Fsport driven by a Beautiful Girl

I always see her in the Granada Hills area too.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hi, thepro78

Tell him that I come from a G35 Coupe... This is faster and way nicer than the G35. I love the G35 but its just outdated now... and parts or upgrades do not get any cheaper...

I spotted the Orange one... The black one is mine
!!!
Hi, thepro78,

I will relay the message but no matter what I say, if he doesn't like the test drive on the RC350, then there is very little that I can do. Hehe.. For example, no matter what comes out or what anyone Fu**ing says about Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, or Infinity. I will still purchase my RC F. It's so hard to change someone's mind and taste when they are set in their ways. Hehe.. He also has an Nissan and trusts and believes in their brand. Oh well, his loss, not ours. Hopefully, he will make a wise and smart choice ineed the long run.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where in the valley are you located? let's do a mini gathering of Lexus!!!! lol

There is another one that I see at least once a month. It's a White RC350 Fsport driven by a Beautiful Girl

I always see her in the Granada Hills area too.
I live in the Toluca Lake area (it's the really nice part of North Hollywood/Burbank).

I ended up getting an Obsidian with Roija Red interior. Kicking myself a bit though, thinking I should have gone with Infared with Playa. But I'm sure it'll grow on me. This is just a lease anyways. First and probably mod I'll do to it is tints though. Don't want to drop money on a car I don't plan on keeping after the 3 years.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live in the Toluca Lake area (it's the really nice part of North Hollywood/Burbank).

I ended up getting an Obsidian with Roija Red interior. Kicking myself a bit though, thinking I should have gone with Infared with Playa. But I'm sure it'll grow on me. This is just a lease anyways. First and probably mod I'll do to it is tints though. Don't want to drop money on a car I don't plan on keeping after the 3 years.
Obsidian and Red is a gorgeous combo!!! Congrats on the pick up, pics when you get the chance!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I used to spend a lot of time around there. I just switched jobs and not in Van Nuys by the Courthouse.

I was bankging on my head too when I leased mine... I got Black on Black...but then say the black/red... :( but this is a great car. It will grow on you no matter what color you get... Except for Orange.... lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome!!! Get some 30% ceramic tint and let the mods begin!!! ARK is releasing a Full Catback Exhaust very soon. Now i am debating on getting my custom exhaust or wait for the Ark...

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
White RC350 in the San Gabriel Valley..

Hi, Forum Members. This is my 1st sighting of an RC350 in my neighborhood of Monterey Park, CA. I was having dinner last night at one of my favorite Hong Kong Cafe restaurants, Unique Cafe. I wanted to return inside and find out who it belongs to but that would be kinda weird. I would feel like some crazy stalker. Hehe.. anyways, are you a Member on this Forum? ;-)

Finally, I get to see one off the sales lots. Hopefully, I am the only and first RC F owner living in my area.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts