Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know any hacks for the Rc350 monitor/interface? I've seen dealerships put the names of their dealerships (ex. keys lexus then goes to the "attention page" where you select continue) on the startup page for the monitor when the car starts up so the system/software must be hackable. Thanks

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Might be some back end access that allows them to do it if it's not already easy to find through what's already easily accessible.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi, does anyone know any hacks for the Rc350 monitor/interface? I've seen dealerships put the names of their dealerships (ex. keys lexus then goes to the "attention page" where you select continue) on the startup page for the monitor when the car starts up so the system/software must be hackable. Thanks
yes there is a youtube tutorial. is very very simple!!!

You just need a USB Drive and to create a couple of folders and that is it. I have my own custom start up image.

look for lexus start up image change..

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's not a hack - it's a documented feature which enables you to add a photo of your choice as the startup screen. I had a friend take a shot of me next to my swell new red car, added it via a flash drive as set out in the manual, and the reaction of my passengers is a great and constant source of enjoyment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts