Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Airflow could stop the problem. I can see what you are talking about though. You'd think that they would test for something like that during cold conditions testing though. It would be an annoying problem to have. Haven't heard of someone actually having it yet though. Not a big enough problem to deter me from my purchase :D

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Even on headlights that don't have a 'shelf' below them this still happens, snow sticks, of course after it builds up enough some will slide off, but either way we still have to clear off our headlights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Really? This is what you think of when looking at a car? Get off your lazy bum and clean off your headlights. Snow accumulates there anyways and it is illegal and unsafe to drive with blocked headlights. Yes it is inconvenient but your windshield is going to be covered as well so take the extra 7 seconds and wipe off your headlights. Enjoy your car the other 8759 hours and 59 minutes of the year.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Really? This is what you think of when looking at a car? Get off your lazy bum and clean off your headlights. Snow accumulates there anyways and it is illegal and unsafe to drive with blocked headlights. Yes it is inconvenient but your windshield is going to be covered as well so take the extra 7 seconds and wipe off your headlights. Enjoy your car the other 8759 hours and 59 minutes of the year.
I completely agree.

In winter I have a habit of cleaning my cars every second day, usually it's just a quick rinse down at the local coin-op, a few dollars goes a long way.
Then at least once a week I give it a really good wash down, soap, conditioner, and all that cool stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.