Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I think it'd be hard to vote for a RC of the month if the submissions are all stock and black but it is a great idea.

True, but maybe instead of just the car it is also where the car's picture was taken. The background would get 50% of the vote along with the car. This way you just can't take a picture of your car in the garage or in front of your house. Now if you had the backdrop of a city or ocean in the background that would enhance your car. We can then vote on the car and the background.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is some drop that you've done to your RC350. Can you still make it over speed bumps?

Looks cool though. Nice job.
My fave out of all the ones posted, simply because it's dropped so slow - looks sick!

The other ones here are awesome too!

Getting more ideas from here to eventually build mines too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here's Mine
RC350 F Sport EP2
RS-R TI2000 Lowering springs
KOYA SF06 wheels running stock rubber
Satin black vinyl wrap on all chrome
Front lip Carbon Fibre Vinyl wrap
That's a really clean, stealthy setup. I like it ! Plan on tinting the headlights a bit ? Or is that it from blacking things out ??

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's a really clean, stealthy setup. I like it ! Plan on tinting the headlights a bit ? Or is that it from blacking things out ??

It's not legal to tint your lights over here so can't go down that path..
The guys at Wrapstyle suggested I wrap the mirrors and roof in the Carbon fibre, something for me to think about, at the moment I think
i'll leave it at that for the blacking.
Next thing on the list is a Cat back exhaust, but I don't want it too loud.
Glad you like my Ride.....:)

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's not legal to tint your lights over here so can't go down that path..
The guys at Wrapstyle suggested I wrap the mirrors and roof in the Carbon fibre, something for me to think about, at the moment I think
i'll leave it at that for the blacking.
Next thing on the list is a Cat back exhaust, but I don't want it too loud.
Glad you like my Ride.....:)
The Invidia Q300 is a great exhaust that gives you some depth and isn't obnoxiously loud. There's that or the Greddy Supreme SP if they have it ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Invidia Q300 is a great exhaust that gives you some depth and isn't obnoxiously loud. There's that or the Greddy Supreme SP if they have it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeBw1DV4Mo
This system has just become available here, at $2290 AUD it's not cheap, but I like the way it sounds, we do have access to Greddys .
Anything aftermarket for the RC is not to easy to get locally, hopefully more will be available in the near future..

21 - 40 of 43 Posts