Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take your camera with you, get some shots of your RC350 & RCF to share!

Get in the photo and show your mug as well! :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is some drop that you've done to your RC350. Can you still make it over speed bumps?

Looks cool though. Nice job.
Thank you. The car is on air so I can adjust it to any height at any time within a second or two whether stopped or going 80 mph. It's aired out in that picture.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Thank you. The car is on air so I can adjust it to any height at any time within a second or two whether stopped or going 80 mph. It's aired out in that picture.
i was about to say.... hope you keep some 2x4's on you :D but air ride is the best way to go, some guys stay way too loyal to being slammed on a static setup.

What air setup are you running?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looks great. And the background is quite nice as well. Love seeing more pictures of RCs all over the place. Maybe we could have a RC of the month contest or something like that.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Was yours freshly waxed too? I can see your reflection in it along with what seems to be a yellow mustang.
Thanks for thinking it was freshly waxed. It is detailed daily with a CA Duster, and any finger prints are removed with Mothers M Tech Spray Wax. The car has never been through a car wash, not even at the dealer. Any light scratches are taken care of with a DA using Adam's paint correction, and then I use Adam's paint finishing polish. That is followed by Mothers M Tech Spray Wax.

A black car is a pain, but when it is clean they are amazing. :D

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Looks great. And the background is quite nice as well. Love seeing more pictures of RCs all over the place. Maybe we could have a RC of the month contest or something like that.
That would be a great idea.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts