Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you drive a Lexus RC F than girls like Natasha Barnard will like you -- at least that is what Lexus wants you to think after watching its latest commercial.

Natasha Barnard is a South African model who appeared in the 2013 Sports illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Between Miss Barnard and the Lexus RC F, there is plenty of beauty to be ogled at in this commercial.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

·
Banned
742 Posts
The video actually features Brazilian supermodel Lisalla Montenegro. I find it interesting that Lexus has sponsored the SI Swimsuit edition for the last 4 years in a row.

Sponsorship of the SI Swimsuit edition includes advertising that directly references the swimsuit model photographs while channeling to digital with a unique use of an app called Aurasma.

Unlike lots of apps that only recognize barcodes, Aurasma actually recognizes photos. In this case, it’s the photo of the sports car in the Lexus ads. When it recognizes the car, it launches a digital video experience.

·
Registered
407 Posts
interesting.

I didn't even know Lexus advertises in these ways. I don't think I've ever seen Lexus use models to market their products. Guess I don't watch enough Lexus commercials.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
this is an amazing ad, great way to showcase the RC-F, on the track and with an amazing model. seems long the lines of what BMW would do for it's M cars.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lesson that is to be learnt it that if you put a sexy girl next to your product you will be far more likely to sell more. Even if it doesn't make you more likely to buy the car, it does make you more likely to watch the commercial, which I'm sure Lexus sees as a win.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sex only sells for products $1000 and under. In terms of the commercial its just eye candy for the moment its on. Thats it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts