Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Does anyone know how to turn off the seatbelt chime on an RC350 and also how to display the digital time on the screen? I hate having to look at that stupid analog clock. Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hello,
Does anyone know how to turn off the seatbelt chime on an RC350 and also how to display the digital time on the screen? I hate having to look at that stupid analog clock. Thanks
Best way to turn off the seatbelt chime is to put on the seatbelt!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't arguing against that. It makes it look very classy, but its difficult to look at while driving.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I need to find something in my car and it is parked in my garage, why the **** would I put on my seatbelt to get rid of the chime?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The analog clock is easier to read under all conditions, unless you learned to tell time on a microwave. More importantly, is visible at all times, even when the engine of off and you are sitting in the car without the engine running. It seems to be universally regarded as an elegant and helpful upgrade to the analog readout of the generic kind which you can find on, for example, the Chevy Cruze.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not necessarily. When I'm driving on the freeway, I can't be looking at the analog clock for too long to determine the time. It is much better to have the actual, digital time on the screen, in order for one to easily tell the exact time. Also, if I'm just sitting in my car while the engine is off, I would most likely be on my phone. Therefore, I wouldn't need to look at the analog clock.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
You can do it cheaper with Carista app and a $15 wifi obd2 adaptor on Amazon.
That's what I did and I was able to now program anything that the dealer can anytime I want. You'll want the Carista Pro App if you want to do the programming though.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yes, the obd2 adaptor combined with carista is absolute gold. Been using this combo for a couple years, works like a charm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts