Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Kei Miura's Rocket bunny body kit for the Lexus RC F is getting a lot of attention. It's a pretty unique body kit to what we usually see.

The body kit will fit on other vehicles too. Try it out on your Scion FR-S/Toyota GT 86, or the Lexus RC coupe.

The new kit will debut at this year's SEMA show which will happen between 4-7 November at the Las Vegas Convention Center.

Do you like the body kit? Would you put it on your Lexus RC?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Can't wait to see it along with the wheels they choose to go with it, as that will also be another big thing with this.

Is there anyone here that doesn't like rocket bunny styling?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The RC is already a mean looking car, giving it rocket bunny styling now makes it look super angry. Something some folks may not want to see in their rear view mirror at night.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do want to see this body kit from some more angles though. I'm just curious how the whole thing looks instead of just the front angle.

·
Banned
742 Posts
angry? I see lethargic and uninterested.

If headlights in your rearview mirror scare you at night there are deep seated psychological problems at play... I sincerely hope society is not that shallow...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I do want to see this body kit from some more angles though. I'm just curious how the whole thing looks instead of just the front angle.
If you look up current Rocket Bunny models you'll get a good idea of what it could look like on the RC-F until we get to see another angle of it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the back the most and the front is good too. What I don't like is the rims on this car. It just look too complex and detailed. I think a more simple and streamlined rim would be better for this special edition model.

Back looks great though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It would be great if Lexus can do something custom from their own Calty Design house, it might even be something that could show whether or not there's potential for them to make some custom exterior parts available depending on the response it would get.

·
Banned
742 Posts
It would be great if Lexus can do something custom from their own Calty Design house, it might even be something that could show whether or not there's potential for them to make some custom exterior parts available depending on the response it would get.
calty is only concept research...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts