Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
It appears that the reviewer never put the car in Sport+ or manual mode and drive with the paddle shifters, and didn't take off the nannies, else they would have had the time of their lives. Is it a Porsche, BMW M-series or Audi R8, No, but then you won't spend a lot of time at the dealership with a Lexus. The Lexus has more leg room than a C7 Vette and has the same legroom as a Cadillac , and can sit 4, be it very small people in the back.

So to answer the question, Yes it is a comfortable grand tourer with a hint of sports car w/o all the problems normally associated with a true sports car. If I wanted a car where I'm nickeled and dimed for every available option, shoved into a cramped cockpit, and spend too many days at the dealership then I guess I would have bought one of the cars I mentioned, but I didn't as I got a Lexus instead and I'm very happy about my purchase.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.