Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexus posted this to their Facebook group the other day...

notice the slight power bulge over the RC-F's headlamps...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It's not going to be easy choosing between red, white or blue for me. Time for me to create a poll on it.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good eye.

It's the same for the previous gen IS 350 and IS-F

I think the IS is much more pronounced than the RC-F. They did a great job of integrating it into the design so that its noticeable, but not punch you in the nose noticeable...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think the IS is much more pronounced than the RC-F. They did a great job of integrating it into the design so that its noticeable, but not punch you in the nose noticeable...

Hard to tell unless they are both side by side in person. But yes for those who aren't looking for it might pass right by.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Keeping the signature hood design was a good thing to do, it's one thing i always loved about the IS-F .

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
if anything the hump on the RC isnt big enough!

(thats what he said)
I think the hump is big enough, with the way it is now and has been on the IS-F, it complements these cars and adds just enough to it without going too over the top. Don't want to make it look like some hardcore drag car that's just missing a set of slicks in the rear :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
The thing I question is that is the hump really neccesary and serve a purpose for clearance or is it purely just for looks...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts