Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have not done much driving in this car as yet but will be doing so next month when i get back home. so far only about 800 miles or so.but anyhow my main issue is with the pad and more than one issue ,

1) lousy idea and placement next to drink holders......you spill a drink and .....????the manual tells you not to do so.................why put it there ???

2) it is super sensitive and i had trouble getting it to stay focus in one place .......is there a sensitivity adjustment ? when i get home i will read manual

3)i would get rid of this and give me to navigate a lever like the one on the infinity. for all else toggle switches .

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
i have not done much driving in this car as yet but will be doing so next month when i get back home. so far only about 800 miles or so.but anyhow my main issue is with the pad and more than one issue ,

1) lousy idea and placement next to drink holders......you spill a drink and .....????the manual tells you not to do so.................why put it there ???

2) it is super sensitive and i had trouble getting it to stay focus in one place .......is there a sensitivity adjustment ? when i get home i will read manual

3)i would get rid of this and give me to navigate a lever like the one on the infinity. for all else toggle switches .
Yes there is a Feedback sensitivity adjustment you can do. I believe it is under Setting, and you have to do some scrolling to find it. It's in the Navigation book, which at the moment I don't have with me. Sorry.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You may be interested in the following link. It has the entire manual in PDF format which you can search by key word or phrase.

Lexus Drivers My Lexus Online Owner's Manual
Looks like the system doesn't like me as much, I got the following error message when trying to access the document...

Manual for 2015 RC350
We're sorry, your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

No documents were found that match your search criteria.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love driving my RCF in S+ mode so far. But I have a problem getting a lower back pain? I've never had it before. Don't you feel the lower back part of the driver seat is too hard and uncomfortable. Is there a powered seat battery or something there? I need your suggestion what to do with it. Should I get a seat cover or a cushion? RC is too new to find a fitted seat cover.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I love driving my RCF in S+ mode so far. But I have a problem getting a lower back pain? I've never had it before. Don't you feel the lower back part of the driver seat is too hard and uncomfortable. Is there a powered seat battery or something there? I need your suggestion what to do with it. Should I get a seat cover or a cushion? RC is too new to find a fitted seat cover.
The lumbar adjustment on the seat does not help? To me the seats are very comfortable, sorry to hear you are having issues.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The only real issue I have is after a car was or rain, I have severe water streaking for days. I brought it to the dealer today and was told that on a conference call with techincians they are aware of the problem. The have been numerous complaints regarding this issue. No fix yet. Anyone else experiencing this.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
The only real issue I have is after a car was or rain, I have severe water streaking for days. I brought it to the dealer today and was told that on a conference call with techincians they are aware of the problem. The have been numerous complaints regarding this issue. No fix yet. Anyone else experiencing this.
I might be missing something, sorry, but what is water streaking?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Oh I see. It must be the window felt that is holding the water. It doesn't rain here much and it is pretty warm so everything dries out quick.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Sounds like Lexus could have better designed the inside of the door to get rid of water better. Good chance moving some thing around and making some adjustments can help funnel that water out.

Don't want to see this turn into a rusting issue down the road.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If it's leaking you should bring it to your dealership and they should be able to run it through the car wash a few times or put it through a water pressure test to check for leaks. Helps if you take pictures too and they should fix it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all. Just picked up my Ultrasonic Blue Mica F sport a few weeks ago and can't love it enough. The only "complaint" I have is that the accelerator pedal feel has two issues. First it feels like it's sprung way to heavily. It's close to being uncomfortable on my foot on longer drives. Second, it takes some distance pressing in to actually get the car to start moving. This is more pronounced/annoying in reverse!

Anyone notice the same thing?
Yes you are right. Don't use ECO mode at all, the pedal is like a truck! If you leave it in Sports mode the pedal is fairly lively. It is a V6 so takes a while to wind up unlike a 4 cylinder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got a magnaflow. The pipes are OK but they send poorly machined nuts used for mounting. They screwed up the factory bolts. No response from magnaflow. 1377.00 dollars for mufflers with bad hardware? Magnaflow never responded. I had to find temporary bolts, nuts, and spavers. Then oreder new from Lexus. Magnaflow has no support nor no decent instructions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Exhaust

I got a magnaflow. The pipes are OK but they send poorly machined nuts used for mounting. They screwed up the factory bolts. No response from magnaflow. 1377.00 dollars for mufflers with bad hardware? Magnaflow never responded. I had to find temporary bolts, nuts, and spavers. Then oreder new from Lexus. Magnaflow has no support nor no decent instructions.
You should have gone for Borla instead.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts