Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't understand why people continue to wrap really nice cars in chrome. Chrome is not a good look. It doesn't even look that great on cars in small doses at this point.

#FAIL

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I don't think it's that bad, all a personal preference.
Had a chance to see some gold wraps in person and they look good to me, something i'd get.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't think it's that bad, all a personal preference.
Had a chance to see some gold wraps in person and they look good to me, something i'd get.
Agree to disagree on that. I don't think that I've ever seen a gold or chrome wrap that looked good. You want to show me some pictures of some ones that you like?

·
Registered
295 Posts
So I guess painting your car is out of style nowadays. Is chrome even a legal color to have on your car? Reflections and all. I wonder if authorities give a ****.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I could see it being illegal in certain places. The reflective nature of the chrome could actually be dangerous if it reflects light in your eye. If under-lighting is illegal, I think that a chrome wrap could be as well.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not all underlighting is illegal, it depends on what it is, same goes for any type of extraa lighting your vehicle has.

·
Registered
354 Posts
It also depends on where you live, how you drive, what cops are like in your area, etc.

Some people drive and act like d-bags on the road, which brings attention to them, unwanted (police) attention.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
In L.A. i know cops will ticket you for specific colors, but a chrome wrap shouldn't have them bother you... that was at least the case for bieber:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts