Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a dealer plated Lexus RC350 F-Sport last week, likely it's either the only one or one of few here in Canada, for now.

also throwing in this Alfa Romeo 8C i spotted down the street :D :

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
epic spot.

just like you I also love the red on this RC, it looks great but it's just too bad that I haven't had the chance to see one in person yet

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Nice spotting! Welcome

Did you hearing it running and take off?
Good question, i sure hope he did.
But I wouldn't blame him if he didn't, if it was an RC-F, then it might have been worth it to stick around and wait for the driver.

·
Banned
742 Posts
the front wheel gap makes it look like an AWD RC350 but the rear badging is missing...

does anyone know if you can get AWD and F sport together?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
the front wheel gap makes it look like an AWD RC350 but the rear badging is missing...

does anyone know if you can get AWD and F sport together?
RC 350 F-Sport specs in this document, as seen below, show that it only comes RWD
Length 184.8 in.
Height / mm 54.9 in.
Width / mm 72.4 in.
Wheelbase / mm 107.5 in.
Seating capacity 4
Driven wheels Rear-wheel drive
Engine type 2GR-FSE
Cylinders V6
Horsepower 306 hp @ 6,400 rpm
Torque 277 lb.-ft. @ 4,800 rpm
Transmission 8AT
Suspension
Front: Double Wishbone
Rear: Multilink
and now that I look at the RC 350 F-Sport spotting pictures posted it seems like the rear end sags a slight bit. OR maybe that's just what I want to see :D

·
Banned
742 Posts
Thats disappointing, why would Lexus exclude AWD from F-Sport. I know you can get an M sport 435xi without an issue... strange choice, especially for those in northern climates...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not sure why they would do that, i know i'd love to have AWD in the F-Sport, even in the RC-F it might be a nice thing to have. AWD V8 = Win

1 - 9 of 9 Posts