Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A paint option we have yet to see, here is the RC350 F-Sport in Atomic Silver. Has a greenish tinge to it that I think is quite nice...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I like this silver with the green tinge in it. I also find that this is the first time I've seen the body contour lines that sweep down the hood and end at the middle of the spindle.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
thats likely due in part to the color thats on it as some colors do help to bring out the body lines in some cars, also due to the lighting, camera, etc.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So how was this Lexus spotted on the street. Is this a test model, or headed to a dealership or something? Maybe its going to some type of event there?

Anybody have an idea?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
So how was this Lexus spotted on the street. Is this a test model, or headed to a dealership or something? Maybe its going to some type of event there?

Anybody have an idea?
it could very well be a pre production model, car makers do this. If it is, at least we finally see what is likely VERY close to being a production model

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So you think that this RC350 is not exactly what the production RC350 will be like? It looks pretty complete to me. What do you think could possibly change from what we see in this picture?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts