Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the race to challenge the venerable M4 the RC-F may have the edge over the ATS-V.

The RC350 has clearly completed its development, so pushing out an RC-F will not involve as much lead time. The Caddy however still has not gotten its Coupe derivative which stretches out lead time on a ATS-V Coupe....

the M4 is a beast, its all about nipping it in the bud ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Can't wait to see this go down. The ATS, 3 series and Lexus IS all do pretty well when compared to each other, i think the ATS-V, M4, RC-F will all come close in performance, might even come down to which badge you rather have.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we know the RC-F will have bawlz but the real question is can it match the sharpness of the M3's handles??

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I know that a lot of people are really excited about the ATS-V. The segment should be really competitive. None of the cars in the segment seem like flops. A lot will depend on performance since both the ATS-V and the RC 350 look really nice.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
we know the RC-F will have bawlz but the real question is can it match the sharpness of the M3's handles??
The new Lexus IS has amazing handling, i bet Lexus is preparing the RC-F to have world class handling. It's going to be an epic battle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts