Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small Video from Lexus International, RC chief engineer Eiichi Kusama, focusing on the driving dynamics of the RC F SPORT...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I really liked the GS350 when I drove it and hearing how much they refined and changed it for this is great to know.

Lexus really needs to do all they can to make the industry know how well refined it is, get journalists behind the wheel of these on some track.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really liked the GS350 when I drove it and hearing how much they refined and changed it for this is great to know.

Lexus really needs to do all they can to make the industry know how well refined it is, get journalists behind the wheel of these on some track.
Shortly, Shortly. NX has the spotlight rightnow, Lexus is wise to allow that roll out to occur before going full on RC hype, you don't want two launches overlapping as you lose max impact.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Certainly seems like they put a lot of effort and time into the RC F, and I think that is true of Lexus generally. I also really like hearing about the car straight from the engineers mouth. You can tell he really means what he is saying. Now all that is left is actually driving the car myself so I can see for myself if what this video says is true.

·
Registered
295 Posts

I think sometime soon the GS-F will be making its way to the table as well. It will be something to test drive too :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts