Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

RC-F Liquid Platinum

12K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  soarer 
#1 ·
Liquid Platinum painted RC-F on display at the 24 Hours of Nurburgring...

Carbon is beyond Ghetto Tacky, OY LOOK AT ME!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
and thats supposed to change my opinion? Lexus is supposed to be a classy brand and now they want to play ricky racer? Carbon is a functional piece of tech, when flaunted like such it becomes ghetto tacky, look what I've got bud. A car would look equally as tacky with an exposed steel/aluminium hood.

If you're offended by generic ten spoke mags you might need to look elsewhere because clearly you're looking for something beyond what lexus can offer.

#5 ·
i don't care about changing you opinion

lexus was a classy brand, they've moved away from just that, now they're a luxury/sport brand, and that's something im not sure you understand or not.

i'm not offended, i can live with these wheels for the time being until i go aftermarket and move them to beater status, but it's not about how many spokes it has it's about it's design

#6 ·
Carbon fiber hood is a bit much for me. Rims I could take them or leave them NBD.

I really like the liquid platinum color though. It looks like white from some angles and then grey/silver from others. Lexus has really nice paint colors to choose from. Each color has so much depth and changes shade so nicely depending on which way you look at it.

Carbon fiber spoiler is more tasteful than the carbon fiber hood.

#7 ·
I have noticed that and will need to see it in person to really judge it, i suggest you do the same as pictures don't always give you the best look at them.

Plus depending on how someone edits their pictures it can make a color seem much better than it really is in real life.

#9 ·
The problem with that is many people do not care or don't even know that car colors vary like this so it would be a waste of time. It's just some well informed enthusiasts that will make the effort to go the dealership and spend time looking at the car under different lighting in the show room, outside in the sun, in the shade, etc.

Plus it's not like it will help them sell more cars, if anything an extra one or two, it's just not worth the effort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.