Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dubai police have quite the collection of expensive and exotic police vehicles. It's latest addition is a brand new Lexus RC F performance coupe dressed in the green and white markings of the Dubai Police force. It joins other supercars, like the Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari FF, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Bentley Continental GT, and Aston Martin One-77.

· Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an interesting way to entertain the tourists. It would certainly make a memory. Can't imagine people being happy about a police force paying money for cars like these in most countries though. A different world in Dubai I suppose. Might make being arrested a slightly more fun experience.

· Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dubai is such a ridiculous place. I remember reading about them building a completely indoor shopping center mall thing. Basically an indoor city. While I'm sure its cool, and possible to build, it feels like they are building it for the **** of it. Other countries would be upset by the over the top spending and grandiose nature of the project.

Dubai to Build Mall of the World, World?s First Indoor City [PHOTOS]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.