Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are three selectable tachometer designs, a built in G sensor, torque distribution metrics and telemetry functions.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Its pretty cool how the whole display in the instrument cluster is customizable. I'm sure I'll have some fun just playing around with that and figuring out what is the most interesting combination of info in there for me to look at.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I like how the center dial screen is interchangable with different data screens. Having them all in one is simple for the streets and all that data makes sense to have for the occassional track day or drive in the windys.

Kudos to Lexus for including the telemetry functions.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Another cool thing they can do is come out with redesigns that people can choose to go with but come at a fee or for free from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That's true. If Lexus wanted to they could really go to town with the customization options available with this instrument cluster.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Another cool thing they can do is come out with redesigns that people can choose to go with but come at a fee or for free from the dealer.
That wouldn't be a bad idea but if so they would hold a contest to have customer involvement that way. But I don't see them configuring tons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts