Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted on a sunny SoCal highway, our first look at the RC F in Black! I'm not sure what to make of the MASSIVE CB antenna sticking up on its roof....

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
With the spoiler down it looks great, plus they have sort of have an integrated spoiler into the trunk lid which REALLY helps.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Spotted on a sunny SoCal highway, our first look at the RC F in Black! I'm not sure what to make of the MASSIVE CB antenna sticking up on its roof....

Black on the RCF really hides the beautiful lines it looks better with brighter colors or anything metallic to bring out the bolder curves.

Not sure what the purpose of that cb antenna serves...

As for the spoiler its not that bad but its the placement that bothers me. If it was mounted just further back it would look much better.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Black on the RCF really hides the beautiful lines it looks better with brighter colors or anything metallic to bring out the bolder curves.

Not sure what the purpose of that cb antenna serves...

As for the spoiler its not that bad but its the placement that bothers me. If it was mounted just further back it would look much better.
thats how black is on just about anything, for me it's a hate/love thing.
In person it looks great, you can see everything, but in pictures it's hard, REALLY HARD to light a black car up enough to see everything in detail.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't think that I like the RC F in black. It makes the chrome line that traces the top of the windows look bad. I'll definitely be going with a different color choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts