Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its all about cost! TRD offered CCS pieces for the ISF as well, totoal cost for the parts alone was equal to MSRP... (if im remembering correctly...)

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its all about cost! TRD offered CCS pieces for the ISF as well, totoal cost for the parts alone was equal to MSRP... (if im remembering correctly...)
Yes remembering correctly...

TRD Releases Lexus IS F Circuit Club Sports Parts | Lexus Enthusiast

• Package 1: All parts with fixed suspension, no wheels & no LSD: £3,586,485 ($46,624 USD)
  • Package 2: All parts with fixed suspension, aluminum wheels: £4,676,385 ($60,793 USD)
  • Package 3: All parts with adjustable suspension, magnesium wheels: £5,568,885 ($72,395 USD)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The whole car looks great inside and out. But what i really want is the rear diffuser, side splitters and front splitter, but side splitters need to be more aggressive.

·
Registered
103 Posts
that too, lowering it more with better handling would be great.
but for that, it seems like we have a while to go before something becomes available.
still waiting on a response from RSR.... got a response from AIMGAIN, they want $800 for just a front lip and the wait time is over a month since they are out of Japan.... No thanks. Not spending that much on something i will potentially destroy from being low

·
Registered
55 Posts
still waiting on a response from RSR.... got a response from AIMGAIN, they want $800 for just a front lip and the wait time is over a month since they are out of Japan.... No thanks. Not spending that much on something i will potentially destroy from being low
Yeah they can get expensive, had enough experience in my time with lips, would you ever go with an air suspension setup, sort of like what can be bought through accuair?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would consider going with air ride suspension if i planned on keeping the vehicle for some time, i lease all my cars (since i work for Lexus its easier that way) so most likely just going springs or coils at this point.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would consider going with air ride suspension if i planned on keeping the vehicle for some time, i lease all my cars (since i work for Lexus its easier that way) so most likely just going springs or coils at this point.
I see.
I'm not sure if any cutting is involved with air systems, i doubt it, but at least if you want to go that direction, you can without fear of obviously voiding leasing conditions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts