Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this picture of the LFA and RC side by side, man the RC is massive compared to the LFA...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Now this has me thinking how the RC would look in red and lowered to a right height more like the LFA, great find.

anymore pictures of these bad b!tches?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't like that shade of red so much, but i think that lowering the RC would be a good idea. I bet you there will be a tuning house that does something like that in time.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also keep in mind that it is an AWD RC, you can tell by the massive front wheel gap. The RWD RC's are not that bad. Lowering is not going to change much, the belt line is just SO much taller...

Only pic I could find, sorry guys!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
also keep in mind that it is an AWD RC, you can tell by the massive front wheel gap. The RWD RC's are not that bad. Lowering is not going to change much, the belt line is just SO much taller...

Only pic I could find, sorry guys!
Good point, it really will seem to be more of a taller vehicle because of how the body is shaped and how high it's belt line is

Still want to see it lowered next to an LFA.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think even if it does end up bring lowered the RC will still look like the bigger one out of the two. Just look at the roof line

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
point is, lowering it will help.

the RC still has ground clearance that is much more than the LFA.
yea thats fine, but its still an AWD RC, you just cant do much with an AWD setup, at least not like you can do with a pure RWD coupe...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts