Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shown Ahead of its Geneva debut, basically just a mesh grill and new alloys. Although the F-Sport does get its own exclusive colors, White Nova, Orange and Flame Blue...Oh and inside you can now have the F Sport-only Dark Rose upholstery and Wedge Metal interior trim, plus the cluster from an LFA...

Mechanically there are a few tweaks as well, suspension has been setup sharper, with optional Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and Lexus Dynamic Handling (LDH) systems. LDH uses rear-wheel steering to improve turn-in response, grip and agility when cornering...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I think it looks amazing, inside and out. This is getting me excited to see what the RC-F will look like in full.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it really a cluster from the LFA or LFA inspired?
I doubt this is the exact cluster
depends on the source to be honest. Some are saying the RC F-sport uses the LFA's cluster while some are saying that it uses an LFA inspired cluster LOL. Love auto journalism ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Thats what I thought, it's more than likely a version of what you'll find in the LFA. If anything the RC-F will have something closer to it, still not it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shown Ahead of its Geneva debut, basically just a mesh grill and new alloys. Although the F-Sport does get its own exclusive colors, White Nova, Orange and Flame Blue...Oh and inside you can now have the F Sport-only Dark Rose upholstery and Wedge Metal interior trim, plus the cluster from an LFA...

Mechanically there are a few tweaks as well, suspension has been setup sharper, with optional Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and Lexus Dynamic Handling (LDH) systems. LDH uses rear-wheel steering to improve turn-in response, grip and agility when cornering...

That red interior is stunning !

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea im a big fan as well, looks slick with the nova white paint. Although I wonder if lexus will let me go ultrasonic and red ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
yea im a big fan as well, looks slick with the nova white paint. Although I wonder if lexus will let me go ultrasonic and red ;)
That is something I hope they do, I actually hope they be more easy going when it comes to color combo's even if it means a longer wait custom configurated cars.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
from the looks of the pictures you can see that the back of the front seats are right up against the rear seats which might mean these seats will be bad for rear seat passengers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts