Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

RC 350 F Sport coming soon..

17K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  DCRH 
#1 ·
Hi, everyone. I just recently test drove the RC 350 F Sport, Ultrasonic Blue Mica a few days ago @Longo Lexus in El Monte, CA and it was like love at first site. I am a proud owner of a Toyota Tacoma TRD for 13+ years and it's finally time to move up to the ranks of Luxury Sport. In negotiations with the salesman and within a few weeks, my new Baby will be mine. It has the Mark Levinson upgraded sound system, fog lamps, land navigation, black interior, parking assist and a few other goodies. I will post pictures once my deal is finalized. Thanks everyone for your time, help, advice, and support on this Beautiful Kuruma. Hehe..

Sincerely,
Akiho-Yoshizawa

#11 ·
Hi, Lex Luther. Thanks, buddy and sorry that I didn't respond to your message. I am still trying to get used to this Forum on my Samsung Note 3. Uh.. The typing on the keyboard is small. Yes, I will keep you guys posted as soon as I get this deal settled.Just playing the cat and mouse game with the salesman and manager now and waiting on a great price too.

#5 ·
Hi, Soarer.

Yes, I really want and love the BMW M3 Sedan 2015 but $80000 for something in the long run is NOT worthy financial wise to upkeep and maintain. No offense, but the M3 is a very, very beautiful car and powerful but German parts are way too expensive for repairs. No offense but I am not one of those rich, spoiled kids from Asia with unlimited funds from Daddy or Mommy. Yes, I have a few friends like that. Since I have a Toyota for 13+ years and hear nothing but Excellent, Awesome, and High Resale value of Lexus's, you can't go wrong. It's funny that I see lots of M3's in the San Gabriel Valley 626 area but I have NOT seen one RC350 besides in the dealerships. Hmmmm?!? I have been looking in the market and nothing really is Spectacular than this Beautiful RC350 F Sport, in my opinion, of course. I just wished it had a slightly more powerful V6 engine than the regular RC350.

#7 ·
Great choice! As horrible as they are in that department, knowing the experience they provide makes going that direction all too tempting :D Have you at least had the opportunity to test drive one? Even the 335i is really nice, not as much to worry about and still great to play around with, plus the 335i xDrive model isn't all that far off in price from the RC350.

#12 ·
I also have a samsung note 3, at least you're a major step ahead in having a phone great for browsing forums due to its size and all, but I think there's a Tapatalk APP for this forum which will make life easier...that is of course if you're not already using it.

#13 ·
Hi, Soarer. No, I just use Google Chrome to get on the forum. I am a little disappointed that the front two cup holders are NOT that big and the Samsung Note 3 does not fit in there. On my test drive, I had to put it into that small arm rest compartment box. Uh.. Most likely, I will have to find some kind of cell phone holder device where I can see it and not be a safety hazard while driving. Yes, it's a cup holder but people do buy larger drinks or have some kind of coffee or water bottle container. Oh, what are your thoughts about the interior layout and test drive?

#15 ·
Hi, Soarer. No, I just use Google Chrome to get on the forum. I am a little disappointed that the front two cup holders are NOT that big and the Samsung Note 3 does not fit in there. On my test drive, I had to put it into that small arm rest compartment box. Uh.. Most likely, I will have to find some kind of cell phone holder device where I can see it and not be a safety hazard while driving. Yes, it's a cup holder but people do buy larger drinks or have some kind of coffee or water bottle container. Oh, what are your thoughts about the interior layout and test drive?
coming from a 2014 gs350 one of the things that i find uncomfortable with the interior layouts is the new touchpad. you kinda have to be in an awkward position to use it rather than where the gs350 had the old little mouse thing where it was far up right corner with a molding that you can rest your forearm on top of.

oh yeah and i feel like the lposition of the navi screen is flawed its down and in and the body molding kinda gos upward and blocks the bottom view of the screen. kinda hard to explain but anyone that owns one can tell you first hand.
Hi, Mfresh21. Thanks for the heads up tip about the Navi. On my test drive, I didn't really play with the Navigation because I was too focused on the main console in front of me. Too bad the sales or management can't let us just sit in the car and play with the gadgets without being monitored. Yes, I do understand that it's the property of Lexus and safety issues. Unfortunately, the only way to really get to play with our new toy is buy it, right or lease? Hehe.. Any other problems you have that you don't like? Oh, how about driving and turning on the Air Conditioning? Does it feel like it takes away from the acceleration or driving experience?

#16 ·
Hi, Mfresh21. Thanks for the heads up tip about the Navi. On my test drive, I didn't really play with the Navigation because I was too focused on the main console in front of me. Too bad the sales or management can't let us just sit in the car and play with the gadgets without being monitored. Yes, I do understand that it's the property of Lexus and safety issues. Unfortunately, the only way to really get to play with our new toy is buy it, right or lease? Hehe.. Any other problems you have that you don't like? Oh, how about driving and turning on the Air Conditioning? Does it feel like it takes away from the acceleration or driving experience?
Aren't you allowed to take the car for a test drive without the salesman watching you? My dealer let me have the car for a whole day and I could take it anywhere I liked. It's the only way to size it up properly and make sure it suits your needs.

#26 ·
Hi, supratt. On a side note, please enjoy your concert in Las Vegas in September. Have a great time in Sin City with the amazing night life, shopping, gambling, food, and shows. Just curious, how much is a RC350, F, Sport in Sydney go for? I was offered the Ultrasonic Blue Mica with Mark Levinson, Navi, floor mats, fog lights, and 2 more things for around $59000 tax included. I have not negotiated the price yet either. Just curious on what it goes for in another country. Thanks, buddy.

#28 ·
The F-Sport sells for between A$80-85k, taxes included, depending on the options. That works out to around US$60-64k, so it's not too much more than US prices, despite our "Luxury Car Tax" (seriously!) About $10k of the final price is taxes, dealer charges, registration, and compulsory insurance.

I got the $80,000 version which has everything except smart card key, lane departure warning, pre-collision warning, auto high beams and active cruise control. I didn't think those extras were worth $5k. I am getting the moonroof, and the tri-LED headlights are standard on the F-Sport. The AWD version is not sold in this country (it hardly snows anywhere in Australia), and the fog lights are not available either (it's not a very foggy place).

I've only seen one RC350 on the road so far, and I live in Sydney, which is the most populated city in the country. On the other hand, there are so many BMWs around that you don't even look twice. That's partly why I was so keen on the Lexus. Also, I've had an IS-250 for a few years and it is rock solid reliable, whereas my friend has had his 328i in for warranty repairs quite a few times.

#32 · (Edited)
Hi, soarer. That's good news for Lexus but I I am still waiting for an RC350 or RCF, to zoom by me on any Los Angeles freeway. Hehe.. I am so disappointed that none of them are on the road while I am out and about. Uh.. :-( I finally saw my 1st IS250, at work in White and black interior a few days ago. I also saw an extremely beautiful M3 2015 sedan in white in our parking lot @Space X and it belongs to some VIP. Hopefully, I will be the first one to own an RC350 F Sport. Hehe.. In a few months guys.. ;-)

Since we have over 4500+ employees. I get to see a bunch of new vehicles that were recently purchased or leased. There is even a Special Lease Deal for Space X employees only for the Tesla.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.