Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to RC350Forum.com! We ask that you post an introduction here so we can get to know you a bit better. Tell us a bit more about your current car, why you are interested in the RC350, and anything else you think we would like to know.

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Your Lexus RC350 Forum Admins
Hi just bought a 2022 RC 350 F Sport AWD Infared with a White interior. I was looking at coupes and it came down to the 2022 Audi S5 and the Lexus RC 350 F Sport. I just hope I made the right choice and that is why I joined to see what experiences others are having with the RC.

·
Registered
2017 Lexus RC 350 F-Sport AWD
1 Posts
Hi just picked up a 2017 RC 350 F-Sport AWD and been loving it. I’m from Seattle, Wa. Hope to see some of you around. White on Red. No mods yet but plan to do some in a few months.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys, it’s been one week since purchasing a 2016 RC350 F-sport. It has only 35k miles, and VERY clean. The exterior is metallic grey, interior red. After one week I have no regrets and am very happy with it. Thanks for having me in the group. I hope to llearn all I can about these great vehicles.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello forum. Happy new owner of a 2019 Flare Yellow RC 350 FSport in Miami. I call her Monroe, cuz she's a thick blonde that gets allot of attention.

Coming from a mildly tuned Mk6 GTI, i miss some low end torque and throttle response, but the daily driving experience continues to be surreal.

She'll stay stock for a while, but likely get a drop to reduce that wheel gap and reverse rake.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Grille

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, I a happy owner of a 2017 RC 350 F-Sport AWD living in New Brunswick Canada. So far, I have installed RSR lowering springs, wheel spacers, factory rear spoiler and one strut. Car has 68K KM or 42K Miles and works perfect. I recently bought four used winter rims that I will refinish and four michelin winter tires. I plan to Carbon fiber wrap the front lip and figure out a way to play HD surround sound music on the Mark Levison system.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

161 - 167 of 167 Posts