Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Being driving my RC 350 FSport for 1 week. Completely in love after being the owner of a IS250 from 2012 to 2016, then trading it for an Acura RDX and now my RC 350. So far no complains, just want to change the calipers to orange.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my 2016 RC 350 F Sport AWD for about two years now, and I'm still loving the car. I recently just started looking up at the forums to see what others have done with their cars just to get an idea of what I might be able to do with my own. I haven't done as much as I'd like to it yet, but I will eventually get around to changing headers and still debating on the supercharger or not. I have tinted the windows and swapped out the pipes to an Ark Performance system (sounds amazing in my opinion).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, all. Just got my 2015 red f sport. 30,500 miles L/ceetified, so warranty until 2021. I generally keep my cars a long time. Lots of stuff to learn that's for sure. I do have one question though. The dealer tried to sell me the extended warranty through 2025, for about 4k. And that includes the wheel coverage and maintenance through the same period. Id appreciate any feedback on repairs, any really expensive ones? Are the parts really that expensive? Thanks!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations on your Infrared, I love mine too. My 2015 F Sport has 43K and I have just done all the recommended services at the Lexus dealership. I haven't had any issues with my Lexus at all, everything is like new and it runs well. I suspect that Lexus is like the Toyota's I had in the past and they keep on going 20 years+ with regular maintenance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

I bought a 2015 RC350 F sport - atomic silver. I tried 20 cars in the last 2 weeks before buying this one. Falled in love with the exterior and interior design! I had a couple of mustang GT's before, so I missing the V8 sound... Hope to get more grr from the 3.5 with intake/exhaust mods. Looking for the best options! Glad to join the forum!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I bought a 2017 Infrared RC350 F Sport two years ago. Car looks amazing inside and out, but the only issue was it's low power. At first i modded a Takeda intake and Ark Grip exhaust, which looks and sounds nice, but it was still slow. I finally installed a Supercharger and PPE headers. The car feels alive, but it's way too loud and the drone drives me crazy. Glad to join.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 350 F Sport

Just picked up an Atomic Silver F Sport on Friday. Windows are tinted all the way around and just did a full paint clean, clay, and ceramic. Later today I may poke around in the ECUs and see what I can customize... Very interested in updating to latest maps, firmware, etc. Still in warranty so could have the dealer do it, but really like to DIY stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just purchased a 2018 RC350 F Sport a few weeks ago. On Facebook some interesting Lexus pages but nothing specific to RC350s and stumbled across this! Fantastic! I really love this car, yes its a bit heavy, yes the infosys is a bit weird and hard to use, but the comfort, the style, it does have some sportiness is AWESOME and I am happy the Lexus is the most reliable car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and Salutations everyone. A little bit about me. I run a Marketing and Advertising Company in Memphis,TN. I Manage 5 Businesses; Memphis Mojo Cafe (#7 Best Burger in the US), Thai Bistro, Memphis Food Truck Park, Sticky Franchise Auto Wraps, and Miami Yacht Adventure.

Im excited to be apart of the Lexus Family. I recently purchased a 2015 RC350 F-Sport (Blue). Love the way the car looked. It was a hard choice to make between 2015 Tesla P85, 2016 Mercedes E350, 2015 Mercedes GLK, and 2014 Audi S6. But I'm happy with the choice I made cause there is only 3 Lexus RC's running around here in memphis, TN
:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello every,
New to the forum and just a quick introduction. Advance appreciation for all the information I am sure I am about to discover.
2015 RC350 F-Sport AWD in Automic Silver. Had the car for some time and looking to make a few upgrades.
Thanks for having me. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have recently befriended a 2015 RC350 F-sport. Black with red interior AWD. Almost every option
that they came with I would think. I love this car. I've owned a few BMW, Benz, even other models of Lexus
in the past years. I'm getting used to driving this car still but I'm really pleased so far. A real gentleman's

hot rod. Not the fastest thing out there but one of the best all-around cars I've ever driven.

I'm located in the good ole Southern USA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pick up an awesome RC350

Been a fan of the car since they were new. I had a SC430 that I loved but I went the past year without ever opening the top. Told my wife I wanted something newer. I wasn't really intending on buying it this soon but she found a 2015 Solar Flare Orange with 26,000 thousand miles on it and we jumped in the SC and traded it in last Saturday. It had a Tanabe exhaust on it which sounded awesome but the previous owner kept the original exhaust and it was in the trunk, so I put the original back on and am enjoying the quietness of the Lexus exhaust. May be able to get 400 or so for the Tanabe on CL hopefully. So loving my new RC and it looks like it is brand new. The interior looks like it was never sat in. Only a week and people stare at it and are asking questions and making comments as they pass. lol. Also it matches my Inferno Tacoma. Super clean car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Introduction

Hi, I'm Richard and I'm in the Sacramento CA area.

I'm currently looking to purchase a used RC-350, 2015-2017.
Looking for a black with tan interior. My wife used to have a SC 400 that she just loved. Wondering if anyone knows if they make one with solid tan interior instead of the two tone tan and black.

Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi people.
My name is Dom, now I have KIA, but I'm looking for a change. I think it will be Toyota or Lexus. So, I'm here to find out the main and most popular lexus problems. If someone can advise or dissuade me from buying a Lexus - DM me, thank you.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts