Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Glad to have a gear head on here because who else would want to drive around in a P71 :D

Those things are awesome, even till this day I want one and if I do it will be as a fun winter toy. Had the opportunity to go winter drifting in one.

One of my favorite P71 videos (because of V8 purr):

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been waiting for a sport two door for some time. 335I was my dream until the RC hit the road. 2015 RC 350F RWD is what did it for me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Same here. I liked the IS-C, but because it was only a 2 door version of the IS sedan that wasn't enough for me. Lexus did well here by building a hybrid of it and the GS all into one potent coupe. I actually can't wait to see what a next generation model will look like, but of course we have a long way to go for that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to RC350Forum.com! We ask that you post an introduction here so we can get to know you a bit better. Tell us a bit more about your current car, why you are interested in the RC350, and anything else you think we would like to know.

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Your Lexus RC350 Forum Admins
I own a 2016 Lexus RC350 and want feedback from other customers about noisy brakes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up folks!! currently driving 2015 RC 350 F-sport. And just cracked 5000 miles. Looking for some ideas to trick her out a little!!! coming to ya from Houston TX

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, i'm new too lexus and i got to said that i love the luxerious that Lexus has offered. i just brought the rc350 sport last week and so far loving it. i had and audi before the rc and i was a good car, but the fsport just look better inside and out. next step, probably gonna change the wheels to make it look a bit more aggressive and probably gonna need you guys an advice about the offset and stuffs.

thank you in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
hi, i'm new too lexus and i got to said that i love the luxerious that Lexus has offered. i just brought the rc350 sport last week and so far loving it. i had and audi before the rc and i was a good car, but the fsport just look better inside and out. next step, probably gonna change the wheels to make it look a bit more aggressive and probably gonna need you guys an advice about the offset and stuffs.

thank you in advance
Nice move from Audi.

Which Audi model did you have and how did you like it?
Since we're on the topic of Audi... i'm impressed with their direction of design this time around, seen spy shots of the new S5 and it might just be a future purchase of mine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The new S5 is gorgeous. Always had a liking towards it but it seems they're really trying to push a bit more this time around.

Have you seen the new RS3 ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Everyone
I got my Mercury Grey F Sport a month ago and am loving it, I have changed the wheels to Black 10 spoke and
will be Dropping it with a set RS-R TI2000 Springs, also will be De Chroming it and fitting a new Cat back exhaust.
I just love LEXUS fantastic build quality and reliability

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought an Infarred RC350 F-Sport. Love it but still getting used to driving a laptop lol. Quite different from my last vehicle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome RCSteve3
I don't mind the Infrared, has a certain glow to it.
If you want to take it out of laptop mode...Switch it to Sports+ and manual shift, then drive it with the paddle shift
makes it much more Fun to drive.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone installed after market intake? I installed Tekeda installed cold air intake and it seems I lost some gas mileage. Anyone experienced that issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Accelerator Pedal problem

We are leasing a 2017 and I'm having a problem with the pedal. I wear a size 12 shoe. When I press the pedal, I feel an obstruction on the right side and when I move my foot a bit to the left there is hardware which can catch on the toe of my shoe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a retired Navy Chief who enjoys the outdoors, shooting, and customizing my RC. I look forward to being a part of this community and to share your experiences with this awesome vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thinking about an RC 350

Hello all,

I am thinking about buying an RC 350 F-Sport, so I thought I would join the forum to get more info. I have been doing a lot of online research and have even test drove one. Just trying to figure out what options I want and where to purchase it.

I feel that forums are a great place to talk to people with a lot more knowledge than I have and to get great advice.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife and I just recently purchased a 2015 Lexus RC350 F-Sport, it is her dream car, she absolutely loves it! Its nebula grey pearl with black interior. So far we have had the windows tinted, rear spoiler installed and front splitter installed. We ordered new wheels for it which just came in and waiting for the tires. It goes in, in a week for exhaust work and then in 2 weeks goes in for a custom fiberglass box and amp rack to be made for it. I will post pics when the wheels are on.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts