Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

Performance Exhaust

11K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mrblackbond 
#1 ·
Just received my new custom F-Sport! Having the OEM Lexus Performance Exhaust installed on Saturday. Does anyone have that installed? If so, do you like it?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats! I love the white. I almost went that way but chose Nebula Gray Pearl instead but the white is definitely a striking color. I just picked mine up 2.5 weeks ago and had a custom axle back system built with 2.5" ss piping and high flow muffles to give it a nice deep performance tone. I've also added a Takeda cold air intake and it definitely feels like it's got a little more oomph! ;)

Post some pics of it after you get it installed and let us know what you think. I was tempted to go that route when I did mine so I always wondered how it performed.

JP

#3 ·
I would be interested in your opinion of the OEM Performance Exhaust. I hope they are installing the additional rear air damper with it as well. I have been thinking about purchasing quad tip exhaust system for mine eventually, but would like to add something special to the rear to enhance the look of the quad tips. The OEM performance air damper will not accommodate a quad tip since it's configuration is definitely for a single exhaust tip on each side, but if you could put the RC-F air damper on an RC 350 F-sport to accommodate quad tips, that would be awesome.

Attachments

#5 ·
I had the Performance Exhaust installed...I like it! It gives it a nice low moan in the cockpit...without sounding annoying outside (like the suped up Honda's that you hear racing around with the loud mufflers!).

But I'm not familiar with the rear air dampers? Where do they get installed...and what do they do?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.