Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Love the photo here. Cool to see a few different generations all in the same shot.

Have to say that I'm not much of a fan of the hood vent on the most recent model. Is that on all of them, or is it an option or something?

·
Registered
97 Posts
got to love the SC, just too bad they didn't have a 97-00 SC for the shoot, still glad to see it made it.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the photo here. Cool to see a few different generations all in the same shot.

Have to say that I'm not much of a fan of the hood vent on the most recent model. Is that on all of them, or is it an option or something?
Just the RC-F, its functional however, so I'll take the 'look' over an overheating under performing powerplant...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Just the RC-F, its functional however, so I'll take the 'look' over an overheating under performing powerplant...
I'm glad to hear that it actually is a vent and is not just a fake vent put there to make it look cooler. At least if its functional then I can understand it instead of hating it and knowing that it isn't even there for a good reason.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I also wouldn't mind the vent at all
to me it's something that will grow on me over time.
but knowing how it will benefit the engine is enough to have me feel okay about it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I also wouldn't mind the vent at all
to me it's something that will grow on me over time.
but knowing how it will benefit the engine is enough to have me feel okay about it.
It just seems to me that the face of the RC, plus the hood vent, and being in orange with a black roof makes it look a bit too much for me. I think there needs to be a little bit more restraint.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I just think it means that I will be going with a different body color. I like the orange but it is too bright for me to actually drive around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts