Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just came back to florida and now driving my rc f sport again. only 921 miles as of yesterday . but ,the rear and front parkiing alert buzzers are not working nor do i now get a screen sign .......any ideas short of taking it tot he stealer ??

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Do you have the parking assist off? Look at the button, and also look at the Setup for the car as there is an option to disable them I believe.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried going into the menu but when I get to park assist it shows OFF and when I try to go on it stays off.

you mention a button. ?
do I have a second option to rest it somewhere in dash ...could not find it in manual

·
Registered
43 Posts
I tried going into the menu but when I get to park assist it shows OFF and when I try to go on it stays off.

you mention a button. ?
do I have a second option to rest it somewhere in dash ...could not find it in manual
Hope this helps ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Any other changes in your car, or was there someone else who was driving the car while you are gone? I just don't know why the setting would change without you doing anything to cause it. Try to think of anything else you have done differently with the car recently.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Good to see you're making use of the online digital manual :D

How have you been liking it so far?

Works great. I've downloaded the entire thing. If you keep the naming convention the same the index will link to all the different sections.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you..found it and it was on ...i then turned it off and on and i guess i did a reset and now works again

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Excellent. We have a saying in the computer industry, "When in doubt, reboot it", and when that doesn't fix it, well you can guess the rest. ;)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Yup, rebooting goes a long way... my Android phone responses well to reboots...it's just too bad that it actually is in need of a reboot and way too often :(

Fortunately Toyota/Lexus products aren't like that (through my experience)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts