Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the body kit. Nothing over the top, just accentuates the already great design.
It sure does, about the best in the business in my opinion, everything else looks too over the top or too boring.

Aside from looks, their exhaust system for it sounds amazing, adds a tone to the sound I wouldn't have expected... sounds a bit european.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I don't see anything different done to the interior although it would be nice to have something going on.

Seats from Status would look nice, but probably a bit too extreme for most people:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Don't mind the fabric, I think these come in a wide range of fabrics and some even leather. Someone really up for the task can take it to an upholster to really resonate with what's expected of seats in an RC.

BUT i'm happy with the stock seats.

·
Registered
354 Posts
That exhaust sounds absolutely incredible.
It sure does. JoeZ just came to market with a system for the IS which sounds amazing and seeing how aftermarket parts coming to market are in their infancy it has me thinking waiting to see what else shows up is a good move. It's a big purchase after all, patience should pay off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts