Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
With the valves open it sounds amazing. Great sound to be coming from a Lexus.
Now I want to hear a setup that makes the RC sound more exotic :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Sounds really burly. More powerful than the other thread that showed an exhaust system recently. I have to say that all the exhaust smoke coming out of it isn't that appealing to me. Makes it seem like a dirty vehicle.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds really burly. More powerful than the other thread that showed an exhaust system recently. I have to say that all the exhaust smoke coming out of it isn't that appealing to me. Makes it seem like a dirty vehicle.

It could have been the first start, if so, probably just burning off some finishes on the inside of the piping, but it is an awful lot of smoke, maybe its cold in that shop?

·
Registered
97 Posts
^ Cold start.

Chances are it started up on a cold start. What they should have done was warm up the vehicle, shut it down, then film a video like this on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im new here!

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, and more so, new to Lexus and RC-F!!:D

Currently I drive a 2013 M3 Coupe. The RC-F has been growing on me for quite some time now. I love the exterior design, retro interior, and of course the v8. I have a few questions for who ever is willing to help me out with this decision!

1. Has anyone on this forum who currently owns a RC-F, owned a M3 in the past?If so, what are your thoughts on the RC-F!

2. How do you like the performance of the RC-F? (Engine response, handling, technology, speakers?

AND, anything else you guys want to add!!

Thank you all!

Here is my 2013 E92 M3 :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Novel has a ton of great parts. I especially like the carbon fiber duct panel they have for the IS-F, something that should also look great on the RC-F

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Novel has a ton of great parts. I especially like the carbon fiber duct panel they have for the IS-F, something that should also look great on the RC-F
Those were done on fenders with seemingly bigger vents.
On the RC-F it would have to be much slimmer to look right IMO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts