Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my RC 350 two months ago. I really enjoy driving it and have put 2500 miles on it taking day trips along the front range west of Denver. The paddle shifters work great in the mountains. AWD and all season tires should be great for the weather hear in Denver. I had a Takeda cold air induction installed.Great sound from under the hood. Midus installed an axle back quad tipped chrome performance exhaust from Magnaflow in less than one hour. Sounds great,moderately throaty but not too loud. The car is Atomic Silver,a rare RC color with 19" graphite wheels. I have yet to see another here like it. Also I ordered a product called Rim Brim in 19".It's clear and snapped to the wheel so when you spray tire shine on,it just goes on the tire and not your expensive wheels.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Good call on getting Rim Brim... beats what I used to do which is to apply tire shine onto a sponge and apply it on the tire, cleaning up any mess created along the way. More time than just spraying but it's how some pros do it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Why do you say that the silver is "rare"? I'm just wondering if that is because people aren't choosing it so much, or if it is an exclusive color that costs more.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Why do you say that the silver is "rare"? I'm just wondering if that is because people aren't choosing it so much, or if it is an exclusive color that costs more.
I've noticed that when it comes to sportscars, like this, people feel motivated to get colors that stand out which silver in comparsion to the rest doesn't do so well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.