Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have another F-Sport owner on the forum that's also doing mods.

What wheels are you running? Vossen?

·
Registered
101 Posts
good looking and welcome to the boards!! Any other plans? a drop, brake paint... hmmm performance mods perhaps :D:D;)

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great looking ride. Lots of people to ask questions of and everyone is very friendly.

·
Registered
354 Posts
good looking and welcome to the boards!! Any other plans? a drop, brake paint... hmmm performance mods perhaps :D:D;)
I think it's safe to say that a drop is in order to complement those wheels but that depends on what his needs are, I know getting around a city lower than that might be a problem.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If you do plan to drop it a bit, make sure you can get over the average speed bump. I've seen a few people scrape their cars on them and it sounds horrible.

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you do plan to drop it a bit, make sure you can get over the average speed bump. I've seen a few people scrape their cars on them and it sounds horrible.
I've seen that too, but as long as you can angle your way up and down, you're good.

The next move is to go air ride, but that's a whole $5k easily to start, big investment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts