Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a Subaru BRZ AKA "poor man's/baby LFA", but hoping to trade it in for a RC350 in the near future. Looking forward to being a part of a great community!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Subaru looks great. I really like the shutters on the rear window even though I bet that they make your vision worse. Are you gonna be sad at all to trade in your Subaru? It seems like a great car.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure about the BRZ being a poor mans LFA, i wouldn't put it in that category.

Would you get the RC350 F-sport or just a regular 350?

·
Banned
742 Posts
I currently own a Subaru BRZ AKA "poor man's/baby LFA", but hoping to trade it in for a RC350 in the near future. Looking forward to being a part of a great community!

welcome to the show, tastefully done BRZ, I'm not big on louvres but it surprisingly works ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Subaru looks great. I really like the shutters on the rear window even though I bet that they make your vision worse. Are you gonna be sad at all to trade in your Subaru? It seems like a great car.
I am going to be quite sad, but the lack of power is really getting to me. Then again, I could just go FI...

The RC350 has the beautiful curves of the FR-S/BRZ, but with the desired power. I may just boost the BRZ and keep it until a used RC350 comes around.

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure about the BRZ being a poor mans LFA, i wouldn't put it in that category.

Would you get the RC350 F-sport or just a regular 350?
Most likely the F-sport.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Great choices, so i take it that you're planning to spend somewhere in the $100k range? Because that is what the NSX is projected to be priced around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great choices, so i take it that you're planning to spend somewhere in the $100k range? Because that is what the NSX is projected to be priced around.
I know... it was just wishful thinking.

The majority seems to estimate the FT-1 around 60k, but I'm guessing it'll be higher than that.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I can see it starting at a price range like that to be honest. They apparently have couple of drive trains they want to work with so i can imagine a basemodel start around 60k

·
Registered
295 Posts

Hey welcome aboard love the WRB with Gold wheels? which ones are they. Is that Yellow LaminX on the headlights? :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Not a fan of knock off wheels but to each their own. What are they knock off's of? Seems like something from Work or Rays.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts