Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned many Mercedes-Benz products and am looking for a change. I had been set on a new BMW 4-series until I laid eyes on the Lexus RC this morning. Now I cannot wait to learn more about this stunning car. This could be my first Lexus!

I just found this site and am looking forward to seeing the community shape up. I have been on forums for a long time, and it's an exciting period to anticipate the car's arrival.

I am in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. Hope to network with some of you in due time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Marcy, I have been following all these cars for over a year now. My typical new car research takes two years :) For me personally I know the BMW would be a mistake. They don't care about reliability, or customer service, and some are questioning if they even care about cars anymore. They market a reputation of old to maximize profits, but that marketing is very good. 4-series has not been getting rave reviews, and new owners on the BMW forums are complaining already about unresolved issues from the 3-series carried over. I am going to wait for some independant reviews, and some test drives but I really am hoping Lexus nails this one!

·
Registered
407 Posts
BMW is definitely going through some big changes. Their cars are still good drivers cars but they are changing some things that really bother me

Especially the steering.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
BMW is definitely going through some big changes. Their cars are still good drivers cars but they are changing some things that really bother me

Especially the steering.
They are having more FWD vehicles to tap into the really affordable segments. but thankfully they're still focused on performance cars.

·
Registered
407 Posts
The RC should be good for Lexus. Might even bring over some past 3 series customers. Though the 4 series also seems to be turning heads. Mercedes needs to jump into this quick.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The RC should be good for Lexus. Might even bring over some past 3 series customers. Though the 4 series also seems to be turning heads. Mercedes needs to jump into this quick.
I can see that happening, but the 4 series is also amazing.
At least the RC will be the first Lexus coupe that will get more german car buyers looking at it than any others in the past

1 - 6 of 6 Posts