Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lexus has put out a new ad for the RC F and its pretty clever. As you wait watching the countdown to skip the ad before the video, you then realize that isn't going to happen. Instead you have to wait through the whole advertisement to see the Lexus RC F do donuts, which is pretty fun to watch.

Watch the ad and let me know what you think. I think its pretty smart and it shows the RC F performing really well.

New Lexus RC F Ad Tests Your Patience in a Fun Way » AutoGuide.com News

·
Banned
742 Posts
or you could skip the ad and watch the RC-F execute a perfect donut. Key word execute, its literal murder, AND IM STARVING GAH

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Loved the video and how they fit their marketing into it and even made it with the user end of youtube's ad campaigns

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that this shows that Lexus understands web marketing and isn't just sticking with traditional advertising. Not sure the type of people who watch youtube videos are the same ones that would have the money to actually afford the RC F though. Maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I like that this shows that Lexus understands web marketing and isn't just sticking with traditional advertising. Not sure the type of people who watch youtube videos are the same ones that would have the money to actually afford the RC F though. Maybe I'm wrong.
it's not just going to youtube for people but of course it's still vital to have it hosted on that platform. It's also where video's like this are shared, like this forum for example and the Lexus website as another one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts