Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
That orange changes so much depending on the lighting. It looks really nice though. I wonder if the are offering it in colors other than orange.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ooohhhhh snap that is sharp!!!! I love love love the orange and was so hoping I could get mine that color but it ended up being blue. Didn't want to wait and had heard from the dealership that they were under the impression the orange was being reserved for the RC F. Love that contrast!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like the color layout on the dash.
As for the seats... it could be much better.
It would be cool if they did something with diamond stitching with Lexus L's and had some alcantara fabric mixed with leather.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I think that the seats look perfectly fine. I would be open to other ideas, but I don't really have any complaints about these ones. What don't you like about them @O.L.T. ?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I like the color layout on the dash.
As for the seats... it could be much better.
It would be cool if they did something with diamond stitching with Lexus L's and had some alcantara fabric mixed with leather.
Do you mean something like this:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The quilting looks good in that picture but i think that the wood trim looks a bit dated. I wonder what year that picture is from.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wood trim doesn't look dated at all to me, it will never look dated. The only issue there can be is it's placement in a specific vehicle being right or wrong, which in this case it's the former.

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you not think that the wood trim looks a bit dated? Its just the finish and color that doesn't look quite right.
Wood is wood... That's like asking if trees will ever be obsolete. Do you like wood floors? If Rolls Royce can stick with it I can stick with it ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Wood is wood... That's like asking if trees will ever be obsolete. Do you like wood floors? If Rolls Royce can stick with it I can stick with it ;)
I don't really see what you are saying. There are many different types of wood out there and you can stain and finish them in different ways. Are you implying that there is only one type of wood to choose from?

Have you not seen different types of wood floors before?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.