Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, everyone I'm a new member. I like to introduce myself. I'm barry. I been a lexus owner for the past 8yrs and i just got me the 2015 rc350, and would like to know more about this car. also would like to get some after market parts info. if anyone knows. and thats it thanks

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
8 years is a long time to be owning Lexus's, which exact models have you owned throughout the years? Any Lexus coupes?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Post some pictures up of your RC if you can.

There are already some threads on after market parts you could look at. let us know exactly what you are looking for and we can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hmm, I haven't seen a lot of options for changes to the grille. It is pretty unique. I have seen some black outs of the emblem in the grille. Also blacking out the border.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've read this request elsewhere too but right now there is no aftermarket complete grille for the RC350. you can probably get one custom made but that will be very pricey.

·
Registered
354 Posts
It might take a one-off project by some individual and a good portion of the community responding positively to it for some company to get on board.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
It might take a one-off project by some individual and a good portion of the community responding positively to it for some company to get on board.
I can see that happen.

Lexus models are high enough in volume for a company to make the move and make money. Could be a matter of time at this rate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts