Lexus RC350 & RCF Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm a newb. First Lexus. Coming from a 2003 Infiniti FX ~> 2006 Infiniti G35 (that I sold for the RC). Below is Halle BlueBerry. Named after the hottest woman of all time (to me?) ;)

Only thing I have done is add 40% ceramic tint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Always wanted to see ultrasonic blue at night and clearly here it looks amazing!

By the way, i'm not sure if you know about it, but Infinti is coming out with a successor to the G Coupe you had, called the Q60 and looks like this as a concept:

not a bad RC rival :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a newb. First Lexus. Coming from a 2003 Infiniti FX ~> 2006 Infiniti G35 (that I sold for the RC). Below is Halle BlueBerry. Named after the hottest woman of all time (to me?) ;)

Welcome fellow USB Owner

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
What city are we seeing in the background of the photo? It is a great picture.

Glad to have you here and welcome to the forum.

Any other mods that you are thinking of?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi all,

Did you install the tint yourself or get it professional installed? And what exactly do yo mean by 'ceramic' tint?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Always wanted to see ultrasonic blue at night and clearly here it looks amazing!

By the way, i'm not sure if you know about it, but Infinti is coming out with a successor to the G Coupe you had, called the Q60 and looks like this as a concept:

I love that Infiniti!!!!
I got tired of waiting for it though.... It was supposed to come out last Sep....

In 2 years i am going to upgrade to the RC F or perhaps cheat on Lexus and go back Infiniti. By then that car should be out.

I also replaced my G35 with the RC350.

Congrats on the Purchase.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Did you install the tint yourself or get it professional installed? And what exactly do yo mean by 'ceramic' tint?
Ceramic Tint is supposed to not only reduce the UV by 99% like the normal tint. But allegedly it also reduces the heat by 40%. So if you leave ur car in the Sun it will be 40% cooler with this tint....

I was offered this too and the shop wanted 450 for the ceramic tint.. For all windows of course including windshield and Sunroof.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a newb. First Lexus. Coming from a 2003 Infiniti FX ~> 2006 Infiniti G35 (that I sold for the RC). Below is Halle BlueBerry. Named after the hottest woman of all time (to me?)

Hi, Sim. Awesome picture with the night background and lights on. I test drove the Ultrasonic Blue Mica and that will be the main color that I am going for too. May I ask what options you added from Lexus?

Thanks in advance and welcome to the Forum. Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful girl, Halle Blueberry. I will name mine, of course, Akiho Yoshizawa. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful Japanese AV Star. Hehe.. Yes, each and every guy had his own favorite taste in women. Please enjoy your new ride and tell us more about her, ok?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoa very nice!
Thanks!

Yeah ya know I actually really like the Q60, only problem is its not coming out any time soon! Dear Infiniti, ya snooze ya lose! :eek:P
Welcome fellow USB Owner
Great minds think alike :)

What city are we seeing in the background of the photo? It is a great picture.

Glad to have you here and welcome to the forum.

Any other mods that you are thinking of?
That's parts of Irvine/Newport Beach down in Southern California. I'm not to big of a modder. Likely get a clear bra relatively soon. I do want to upgrade her shoes eventually as well. :)

The gentleman below explained it how I understand it as well. Blocks actual heat. I got it done professionally for $450 (for mobile, meaning they came to me; $380 if I would have took it to them). Regular tint was around $180.

I love that Infiniti!!!!
I got tired of waiting for it though.... It was supposed to come out last Sep....

In 2 years i am going to upgrade to the RC F or perhaps cheat on Lexus and go back Infiniti. By then that car should be out.

I also replaced my G35 with the RC350.

Congrats on the Purchase.
Yep exact same shoes as you Pro! Couldn't wait for it. My G was costing me too much to upkeep.

Ceramic Tint is supposed to not only reduce the UV by 99% like the normal tint. But allegedly it also reduces the heat by 40%. So if you leave ur car in the Sun it will be 40% cooler with this tint....

I was offered this too and the shop wanted 450 for the ceramic tint.. For all windows of course including windshield and Sunroof.
Spot on!

welcome sim, prob my favourite paint!!!
I still cant believe she's mine! :)

Hi, Sim. Awesome picture with the night background and lights on. I test drove the Ultrasonic Blue Mica and that will be the main color that I am going for too. May I ask what options you added from Lexus?

Thanks in advance and welcome to the Forum. Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful girl, Halle Blueberry. I will name mine, of course, Akiho Yoshizawa. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful Japanese AV Star. Hehe.. Yes, each and every guy had his own favorite taste in women. Please enjoy your new ride and tell us more about her, ok?
Thanks for the kind words! She's fully loaded. The ML system, spoiler, etc. I looked up Ms Akiho and umm you have good taste!

Look forward to gettin to know all of ya. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Hi, Sim. Thanks again and there are so many extremely beautiful women out there so satisfy everyone's needs. Hehe.. I will always remember Halle Berry in that topless moment in the movie, "Swordfish" with Hugh Jackman and John Travolta. No offense but I am not into non Asian women but she is very stunning in Swordfish and Xmen 2.

Are you enjoying your RC350? I previously asked, "thepro78", how fast he went and I believe he hit up to 85mph. Of course, I am not asking you to be a speed demon or race. I am just curious on how it felt to hit higher speeds. It's all about safety and not driving insane but it's a Sports Coupe and I would like to know about the non pro racing driving comments. Thanks again and drive safely, Sim. Hehe..

·
Registered
75 Posts
very nice, the blue looks great! welcome to the club :). I myself have the nebula gray pearl and am enjoying it, but in 3 years I may go for the Lexus's new models or for Toyota's sports car if it comes in 2018 ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's up dudes. Quick update: she's currently sitting on RSRs (I was the first guinea pig to install RSRs) and I currently have Work Zeast ST1s on order. Another 2 months to go. Torture.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts